Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

What Say Ye?

Hey guys,

I've been giving some serious thought to the idea of amping up the media on my blog. I know I should be posting more pictures and whatnot, but what do you think about videos?

I figure there are plenty of you that might read this but are more partial to watching a three to five minute video instead. I don't know. Just a thought.

The videos could be me rambling about crap that I normally write about, so I guess they'd be like little vlogs. Or I could make some vids of me playing music, cooking/baking, or other random stuff. I need to get a memory card for my camera, but I think it'd add a different touch to the blog some might appreciate.

Anyway, just a thought.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

JTM

4 comments:

  1. Hope I'm not creeping... but I like to read your blog while I'm at work!! I can't watch videos here or on my phone though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Anonymous!

    And Katie, it's a good kind of creeping. I appreciate your readership and will try to keep posting more regularly.

    JTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try to get this media thing rolling soon.

      Delete